- If your lips are naturally dark, and not showing off the exact shade of your lipstick, apply a layer of nude lipstick with peach undertone to soften and neutralize the dark pigment.
- Having a hard time taking off your matte lipstick? Vaseline works wonders. Just apply it to your lips and let it sit for a minute before wiping off with your wipes. An alternative is to grab some oil from your kitchen;Other alternatives are; olive oil, coconut oil, lip gloss or lip balm. Simply dab all over your lips using a cotton ball, leave to sit for about a minute before taking it off.
- You can use a concealer to outline your lips for the perfect pout and to clean up any mistakes.
- Fill in your lips with a lip liner to help your lipstick last longer. Use a nude lip liner for a light shade lipstick or a dark liner for a bold look.
- Layer your lipstick and blot each layer with a sheet of kitchen napkin to ensure your lipstick stays all night.
- Exfoliate chapped lips using a clean mascara wand or toothbrush and lip balm before putting on lipstick.
If you have hacks that work for you, share with us in the comments, we would love to learn more.